Dear Partners, Family, and Friends,
Hello from the beautiful country of PNG!
We are on school break right now, but there are still plenty of activities for each of us to be involved with. Molly is able to renew friendships with some of our national friends and see the additions to their families. She is also getting curriculum ready for the upcoming semester. I have been directing a group of students in remodeling a school room for the Student Representative Council and the new student store. I also have been getting the wood shop ready for classes. Emily has been playing community sports, helping with various school projects, and is already busy in her role as senior class representative.
It is great to be involved with Ukarumpa International School once again and also seeing the work of Bible translation first hand. Already, since we have returned, there have been two new Bible dedications. Thank you to our partners, friends, and family who have helped make this work possible. Our return and service here in PNG is an encouragement to many, especially as we say goodbye to colleagues who are returning to their home countries. The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.
In the midst of it all, God is sovereign and faithful!
- That the communities receiving their new Bibles will embrace reading and learning about Jesus.
- That we will be messengers of God’s love and faithfulness to all we come in contact with.
- For monies to cover the medical expenses we had just before leaving the States, bills continue to come in.
- For our kids Sean, Mikayla, Zach, and Leanne who are holding down the fort back home.
- Preparations for the new school year to go smoothly as we are starting back on July 18.
Robert and Molly
Wycliffe Bible Translators * PO Box 628200 * Orlando, FL 32862